Sunday, August 9, 2009

i am finally here.

ok so i have been traveling for 2 days and i am finally here in Brazil. its nuts. and like always i got sick. after the longest flight, which was 10 hours. we hit the ground and as soon as the airplane came to a complete stop i hurled like 5 times. then after having to fill out my flue packet, due to the brazilians superstition that everybody is going to die from swine flu, i stood there threwing up in line for customs. everyone was freaked. the look on their faces was priceless. then after i got my luggage i sat there and had my last super violent barf sesh. but on a lighter note, i did feel like i had a six pack a brewin. oh and there was this wierdy glamourous man that looked like a huge human stake asking all the girls if they wanted candy. it kind of made me feel better to know i was not the only one having issues at that moment. anywho my family does not speak english so it is really hard to communicate but i am getting there. give me 3 months and i will be workin for the brazilian gov. but on the bright side the house is a dream, my room has this giant window overlooking the beach and i get to kick back to a wave soundtrack 24 sev. anyway. thats all for now. later!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mo, glad you made it safe. Your room sounds wonderful. Uh, did you know that your bedroom here had carpet in it? I didn't know that. You would die if you saw it now. I sure miss you! Hope you have a great time. Keep us all updated! I sure love you! Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo! your room sounds wicked :D we're all hanging out with nicolas tomorrow so it'll be interesting. and btw i think your pretty damn brave. i could never do what you're doing!

    I'm sorry that I didnt get a chance to see you one more time before you left. Just know, when you get back we will have the Best! muh-reeee-na is home party :D

    loves, ky

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. you should try to update this more :D

    ReplyDelete