Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ah brasil is attacking me! and i think i like it!

ok i finally have internet access and i am ready to blog. i have been so busy and have not had anytime to do anything so there is quite a bit to catch up on. But to start i just want to say to my family which includes my best friend alecia, that you guys are the greatest and i am missin you like crazy, its way wierd seeing things change everytime i wake up, and its tough to not be able to share with my besties. so stay sweet!
and just a quick alecia intrulude, i would like to publically confess my love to my best friend. she really does complete me! there is not a person on this planet that is like her, and i am just glad that she shred some of her magnificent light of greatness on me. i love you dude, and for old times sake, you know why!

ok onward. just a little bit about brazil, things are nutts here, the driving is fun if you are into that, not knowing if you are going to live or die feeling. And the music on the radio is prieceless, they play 3 american songs, over and over again and that is beyonce, and fergie. and whenever it is the song "big girls dont cry" there is this faint black man sexy voice in the background saying the song in portuguese. As for the brazilian wear, it is flip flops and yes i was forced to buy some. i supposed i must also mention the party scence, here, let me just give a quick example, we go to have some innocent hamburgers, you know me and the other teenagers and my brother orders a half keg of beer, and its cool, everyone drinks, no matter the age, and the parents buy it for them as well. but not worry i am the american square here. but now for some family business. so i got here and my family is way sweet. My parents are doctors and both way cool. My 17 year old brother is always defending my honor, and my 11 year old brother jose, is a soap opera die hard, he loves it, he is so sweet. he will be such a dreamboat when he is older. and my little bro tito, who is 9 can't speak but he speaks through the language of friendship. all you have to do is hold his hand and he is happy, basically the most precious human alive. anyway thats just a breif summary of what i get to take part in everyday.

2 comments:

  1. dude, this sounds great. i'm glad to hear, or read i should say, that you are having a good adventurous time & adapting quickly. i can't wait to see some photos of this place! i must jet but i just wanted to say hi, miss you, life's a cow- milk it, & keep in touch! love ya dewd.

    -t money a.k.a. taylor miller

    ReplyDelete