Wednesday, August 26, 2009

first day of school! reppin

ok so monday of last week was my first day of school, and school here only goes from 7 to 12, which is good but it certainly doesn't seem shorter. anyway i only feel asleep once, but unfortunatly i couldnt understand anything so i just studied up on my portguese slang. the wierd thing though, was i thought people would be a little excited for a new kid, they were not. Note to self making friends in a foreign counrty is almost as impossible as it is in the United states. duh! i should have known that. people here just look at me when i am trying to talk and then laugh when i mid sentence, "hello i am foreign not brain dead!" anywho i found some sweet skate or die buddies, who put my board together, and it is fun to talk scars and falling with them. but its all cool because i still got 3 more months to get my groove on. so look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment