Saturday, October 31, 2009

sad mad time

ok so i have had a really rough 3 days and alecia used to tell me that writing always helps, so here goes.
1.i was told by a person living in my house, i looked really ugly for my 17th birthday party, and that all the parents were talking about how bad i looked. so much for feeling pretty.
2. i am sick of being bossed around to do everything.
2. just because i am an exchange student doesnt mean i know how to handle stress or guilt yet, so please dont put that on me!
3. i am bummed that i still have no friends.
4. i miss alecia
5. i miss my family, my moms pancakes and red hot chilly pepper blow outs, my dads 20 second hugs and fun! my sister in general, everything about her, my brother and his random rants on the meaning of life.
7. i am stuck home blogging on my favorite holiday, and i didnt even get to wear my harry potter costume!
6. i feel like poop right now, and i am not sure how to handle it.
hmm, i feel a little better, i am in a deep funk this time i guess

3 comments:

  1. don't fret don't sweat, everything will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you worry, things will pick up at school. anyone that says your ugly is a fool, your gorgeous. how is the language coming? when are you coming home?

    ReplyDelete