Friday, October 9, 2009

its baking time!


alright, so on my quest to bond with my brazilian homies, i decided to woo them with my cooking skills and backe them a nice batch of sugar cookies. It was just me and my maid at home and unfortunatly she had never heard of the concept of measure goods, so when i asked for a cup of sugar, she gave me a cup, with sugar in it. So ended guessing on everything, hoping they would come out famous. So after i had flour all over the house and all over me, the cookies were done! and man were they a slam dunk, only to me though, my family wasnt really having it, and my host dad brought home a giant chocolate cake that kind of stole my cookies victory. ha! anyway they were delish and i ate 9 of them in one sitting. fatty high five to me (wapow!)

ahh yeah thats it! cookie love!

just doin the mixins

walah!

workin space after 5 minutes of cleaning itdoughy delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment