Saturday, September 12, 2009

if you are lost it is only for a little while.

i guess it i am at the blogging point where i rant and share my thoughts on myself and my cituation. onward!
well i am here, its wierd to think i live in brazil right now, for the first time in my life i dont belong to anyone, i am all by myself. i guess i saw things going differently. its really scary to wonder if i will be any different at the end of this thing, if i will even change, or just stay the same with a quick brazilian intrelude in my life. i feel like i might not know exactly what i am looking for right know and if i did i dont if i would want to know , with my new ugly mindset. i don't know i am just very unsure of things right now, and i guess i have to find brazil before i find myself.
i don't want to go home, but i just want to find a new one here, but i am still not quite sure i know how.
i miss my parents a lot, i guess i never realized how much light they have shed on me, and as much as i miss that light i am hoping that i will be able to make it all by myself.
its so crazy to think that there is a whole new set of people to influence and be influenced by here, and i can't wait to take part of all it!

No comments:

Post a Comment