Thursday, September 24, 2009

feelin good feelin fine!






hello all my favorite north americans! i just thought i would give a quick update of things a happening here in brazil, so its been a month (and some change) and i am feeling super good. i dont know what it is, nothing has changed, still working on friendship whatnots and family bonding but i just feel great all the time, its wiked cool. plus i am having a friendship affair with this kid i met at a party here, who is from here but lives in chicago right now, he is going to M. I. freaking T, and he loves star wars, indiana jones, harry potter and lord of the rings, what a dream right! everyone here makes major fun of me because i like star wars they think i am such a square. its classic. anyway i hope all my ladies had fun at homecoming, as i wishing there i eased the pain with an entire pizza, granite, it was a mini pizza i still inhaled it. i hope everything is famous, i miss each and everyone of you, but i am liking it a lot here and me and my foreign exchange friend alyssa (from connecticut) are planning a costume party for our birthday on october 23. oh yeahhuuh!



here are some update photogs!




my brother just working on his calvin klein future, CAN I GET AN AMEN?

3 comments:

  1. Awww Mo, I miss you so much! I am going to be sad not giving you a birthday hug! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo you are so RAD! Keep it up. and party like there's no tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. momo. your such a hot peice ofo pie.

    ReplyDelete