Saturday, June 12, 2010

future?

so i am sitting here, i have been back for exactly a week, and in all the wierdness and getting used to things, i realized. i am graduated. crap. so now what? the only thing that comes to mind when i think of future is me getting a chaco tan, while being a river rafting guide. But you can not go to college for that. So now the question is, what do i do? what am i good at? i have always wanted be a fashion designer, but they make about as much as the little mexican man gorge who works for my dad. Which is unfortunatly, not to much. So then i thought. hmmm fashion journalism? aha! could be, except i know nothing about it and havent really done any doing of it. So now i am at a conclusion.... any ideas? please let me know !

2 comments:

  1. i cannot believe that you are back and that you are graduated! wow. College is the best, you are going to love it. My only advice... follow your passion and what you really love. Dont worry about the cash flow, that will come if you are working hard at what you love. Im sure you will be good at whatever you choose. where are you going to study? Adam and I thought about going into fashion a couple of times, but I decided to stick to painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh chels! its so good to hear from you, thank you for the wisdom, but now the only problem is finding my passion, i really am not sure what it is, it is kind of where i am 100 percent lost. I have never really had anything i have always wanted to do, other than travel and flight attentand cant happen because i am wierd girl always praying out loud thinking the plain is going to crash. But i dont know my mom told my that i might be good at writing, and since i want fashion to be involved i figure fashion editing might just work. But i am still soul searchin and getting used to north america, so i am going to keep hunting :)

    ReplyDelete