Thursday, March 18, 2010

gooshy goosh

so i am listening to a rather sentimental soung right, no i would like to write a bit of a girly feeling post. So what to write, well first of all, my friends, even though i suck really bad at writing back to all your emails, i love you. every single one of you! you are all my great mountain people, my favorite people. I am happy to have met you all, and lurked with you all. I am really different now (exchange reflection moment) but all good different, no more kicks in the face! only goodness and joyness! ok family, yeah they are a fine bunch of people. magnificent!and they are all mine! I guess i am as much as a happy go lucky, goof because of them, everyone that meets us wierdys has a little bit of fun :) yep thats it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment