Thursday, December 24, 2009

my rainbow connection!

ok, oh man, so do i explain whats going on in my head, in a blogging manner, well i am just going to ramble like i my favorite person used to tell me to do. ok, so its christmas eve, and i found this picture on my computer, it was from the morning that i left, me and alecia, mr. pitters and mr. tickles. This week has been insane, i finally got to talk to my best friend on skype yesterday after all sorts of bad communication, on my part, and misunderstanding, and i just want everyone, and her to know how much i love that fantastic cenaruzabeita. if we were talking about model face profiles, she would be "my good side" yeah ok that didnt make any sense... but it didnt really need to, because she knows! There is no difference between her and my family, and when i come home she is the one i am going to re-northamericanize with. And for all you fellows that get the opportunity to see her everyday, you should feel lucky, because there isnt much i wouldnt give to see her, like you guys get to. so dont waste anytime asking my best friend about me, because if you know anything about us, you know we are kind of the same person, so i am only 100 percent happy, in brazil or not, when she is. So there you have it :). anywhoos, that is my second declaration of love! i really miss you dude, and i can wait to come home and listen to the jonas bros and taylor swift with you, eat cafe rio in bedroom, talk about the 7th harry poter book, and give you the sweetest embrace of your natural born life! until then...
love mo

and yes we are both wearing out matching starwars shirts with our freshly done manicures!

4 comments:

  1. I feel like such a douche. I mean look at our faces on the day of your departure....what is that business..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus I love the title of this post... I have been thinking about that song for the past three weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah you think you look like a wierdo, i look like i dropped a little deuce suprise in my pants, and like i am just waiting for you to realize... ah gross. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha you do not. But why the hell do we look so happy? I mean we were both dying inside and yet the photo does not convey. Our real emotions in a picture would be us laying on the ground with pools of tears around us while we are in a sweet embrace.

    ReplyDelete