Wednesday, July 22, 2009

dag nabit!

yeah, so being a red head is a lie, its not as fun as leprokons make it seem, and maybe thats why its so hard for them to find rainbows, because they are always depressed becuase of their flaminyon red hair.




ok so i went to go get my hair done today, and all i wanted is for them to change my hair to my natural color which was like a shade darker, but they the hair guy was not so keen on that, he was like "oh no way, you dont want that, people come here to dye there hair away from that color" and i was like "well i would just really like to go to my natural color" i dont know if he was trying to pull a sick trick on me, but i now have red hair, yes repeat red hair, its looks like a copper-y, brownie, redd-y swimming pool. lucky for me i am fleeing the country, but it is kind of a blow to the health because my hair is falling out now. darn them!

No comments:

Post a Comment